Sunday, May 25, 2008

updates!

haven blogged since the previous post. well here goes what happened during this week. on tuesday and wednesday i was at costa sands resort with my family, just to chill out and check out the new mall at downtown east. the mall was pretty nice not much of a shopping area though besides new urban male (their everywhere these days!), the mall was more of food and theres an ntuc there so its convenient for those staying at the resort. i made a mistake of tanning during those 2 days. my fren recommended me sunplay's sun block spf 130 apparently it helped to a certain extend, and graduation was on friday so had to use coverups during grad haha skin colour was uneven la. and yesh even i use coverups. well its not those ladies coverups though. i use my pimple cream which is a skin tone colour its pretty good at covering up and affordable too (oxy pimple cream). other then this i started using clinque men 3 step facial products, a facial wash, scruffing lotion and moisturizer. 'its a basic to start getting better skin' the sales lady at shaw isetan said, shes very nice only cos she gave me free samples when i purchased the 3 step. damn i hate those guys with naturally fab skin oh well i just have to work to get great skin. grad was fun, finally graduated but i kinda miss sch especially the food! tp's western food at mensa is the bomb. highly recommended. i've uploaded pics from grad day. the gown was ugly. enjoy.

nisha called me


me van ty


all smiles


look at van's positioning of her leg 'pro'


biomed and chem engine (in gowns) grads


me and mum, check out her heels purple and brown seude i chose them for her their platforms but im still taller!


to all my frens at tp love lots =). to van ty eugene colin and the rest of the clique yr my besties! to nisha and zoro thanx for the shirt i'll definitely wear it more often.

No comments: