Tuesday, November 25, 2008

yum cha

i heart tim sums!

'yum cha' restaurant down in chinatown had sort of a high tea tim sum buffet from 3 to 5.30pm. i prepared myself for this by skipping my breakfast and lunch and wellll eventually dinner (talk about a diet disorder). this may come as a surprise but by the time me and my mum reached there, we only had HALF AN HOUR to order! this is basically due to none other then shopping at zara!! im totally such a bad influence when it comes to shopping. i make people spend by saying that it looks good on them! =) well.... trusting me they really do think it looks good on them! HAHAHA. mum u seriously look good in those tops la! victorian/hippe/edgy tops!

i ate like a pig! made multiple orders of the same tim sum. why am i not fat?! hmmmph.....





No comments: